- change-admin-password– changes the administrator password
- This remote command is used to modify the admin password. Change-admin-password is interactive in that the user is prompted for the old admin password, as well as the new admin password (with confirmation).
- –t ––terse
- Indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well-formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false.
- –e ––echo
- Setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false.
- –H ––host
- The machine name where the domain administration server is running. The default value for Platform Edition is 4848. The default value for Standard and Enterprise Edition is 4849..
- –p ––port
- The port number of the domain administration server listening for administration requests. The default port number for Platform Edition is 4848. The default port number for Enterprise Edition is 4849.
- –s ––secure
- If set to true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain administration server.
- –u ––user
- The authorized domain administration server administrative username.
Example 1 Using change-admin-password
asadmin> change-admin-password --user admin Please enter the old admin password> Please enter the new admin password> Please enter the new admin password again> Command change-admin-password executed successfully.